[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Request THINK C help: how to test SysEnvirons?

kevin@kosman.UUCP (Kevin O'Gorman) (07/25/89)

THINK C brags that it "knows all about the routines in _Inside Macintosh I-V_
(page 115 of User's Manual), but I am unable to get it to recognize
SysEnvirons (from IM-V page 6).  It barfs on SysEnvRec as a type, and
does not seem to know about sysEnvironsVersion, which MPW uses to make sure
the typedef agrees with what you ask for.

I may be missing something, but I would sure prefer to be embarassed by
being told about it to having to fiddle around reinventing this particular
wheel.

Anybody have some sample LSC code, or a reference to the header files I'm
missing, or anything like that?

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (07/27/89)

In article <933@kosman.UUCP> kevin@kosman.UUCP (Kevin O'Gorman) writes:
>SysEnvirons (from IM-V page 6).  It barfs on SysEnvRec as a type, and
>does not seem to know about sysEnvironsVersion, which MPW uses to make sure
>the typedef agrees with what you ask for.

	SysEnvRec is in <OSUtil.h>.

R.
 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group
 Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

"When it comes to my health, I think of my body as a temple - or at least
a moderately well-managed Presbyterian youth center." - Emo Phillips