[comp.sys.mac.programmer] P++ for the Mac

mnkonar@gorby.SRC.Honeywell.COM (Murat N. Konar) (07/25/89)

In article <2271@husc6.harvard.edu> siegel@endor.UUCP (Rich Siegel) writes:
[stuff about class documentation for TC 4.0]
>	The next revision of the THINK Pascal manual will have similar content.
>
>		--Rich

Now the question you that you no doubt are waiting for:

Will the next rev of THINK Pascal compile and run MacApp?

Have a day. :^|
Murat N. Konar        Honeywell Systems & Research Center, Camden, MN
mnkonar@SRC.honeywell.com (internet) {umn-cs,ems,bthpyd}!srcsip!mnkonar(UUCP)

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (07/25/89)

In article <26263@srcsip.UUCP> mnkonar@gorby.UUCP (Murat N. Konar) writes:

>Will the next rev of THINK Pascal compile and run MacApp?

	No. Absolutely not. Never in a million years.

	;-)

p.s I am a compulsive liar and no one should believe anything I say.

		--Rich

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group
 Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

"When it comes to my health, I think of my body as a temple - or at least
a moderately well-managed Presbyterian youth center." - Emo Phillips

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mnkonar@smallberries.SRC.Honeywell.COM (Murat N. Konar) (07/25/89)

In article <2272@husc6.harvard.edu> siegel@endor.UUCP (Rich Siegel) writes:
:In article <26263@srcsip.UUCP> mnkonar@gorby.UUCP (Murat N. Konar) writes:
::Will the next rev of THINK Pascal compile and run MacApp?
:
:	No. Absolutely not. Never in a million years.
:       ;)

Oh.

takahash@bnrmtv.UUCP (Alan Takahashi) (07/28/89)

In article <2273@husc6.harvard.edu>, siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) writes:
> In article <26263@srcsip.UUCP> mnkonar@gorby.UUCP (Murat N. Konar) writes:
> >Will the next rev of THINK Pascal compile and run MacApp?
>
> 	No. Absolutely not. Never in a million years.
> 	;-)
>
> p.s I am a compulsive liar and no one should believe anything I say.
>
> 		--Rich

So, are you lying about THINK Pascal running MacApp, or about lying?
:-) :-)

Alan Takahashi                          !   hplabs   amdahl
Northern Telecom Inc.                   !        \   /
Mountain View, CA                       ! .....!{-----}!bnrmtv!orion!takahash
"When you need to knock on wood is when !   3comvax  ames
  you realize the world's composed of   !-------------------------------------
  aluminum and vinyl." -- Flugg's Law   ! DISCLAIMER: It's all an illusion.