[comp.sys.mac.programmer] No THINK C 4.0 in this corner of the Great White North

knud@.ucalgary.ca (Steve Knudsen) (08/25/89)

Hello,

For some weeks I've been following the reviews and happy receptions
of TC 4.0 and for some weeks I've waited for my upgrade notice to
arrive.  However,  it seems that no one here has seen hide-nor-hair
of this mythical software.  Have we been forgotten?

Also,  if ever an upgrade notice comes,  I would like to say that I
was sad to find out AFTER I bought TC 3.0 at my university micro-
computer centre,  that 4.0 was coming.  I bought 3.0 in June and
( like so many others ) had I known,  I would have waited for July
and got 4.0...  It may not be much for working people to shell out
the upgrade cost,  but it does bite into a student's budget,
especially around fall tuition and books time...

Thanks all,

Steven

knud@enel.ucalgary.ca

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (08/28/89)

In article <1754@cs-spool.calgary.UUCP> knud@eneli.UUCP (Steve Knudsen) writes:
>Hello,
>
>For some weeks I've been following the reviews and happy receptions
>of TC 4.0 and for some weeks I've waited for my upgrade notice to
>arrive.  However,  it seems that no one here has seen hide-nor-hair
>of this mythical software.  Have we been forgotten?

	Call 1-800-441-7234 and talk to Customer Services.

>Also,  if ever an upgrade notice comes,  I would like to say that I
>was sad to find out AFTER I bought TC 3.0 at my university micro-
>computer centre,  that 4.0 was coming.  I bought 3.0 in June and
>( like so many others ) had I known,  I would have waited for July
>and got 4.0...  It may not be much for working people to shell out

	You should be able to get the upgrade free; ask when you talk to
Customer Services. (I forget what the cutoff date is, so I may be wrong.)

R.

 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group
 Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

"When it comes to my health, I think of my body as a temple - or at least
a moderately well-managed Presbyterian youth center." - Emo Phillips