[comp.sys.mac.programmer] ZERO resource

jeremyr@cs.qmc.ac.uk (Jeremy Roussak) (08/28/89)

What is this?  I'm using LSC 3.02.  When I build my app, LSC kindly
generates a SIZE -1 resource for me, but it also adds this ZERO
resource.  It's about 30 bytes long.  ResEdit has no template for it.

What is it? (Rich?)

Jeremy Roussak

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (08/29/89)

In article <1196@sequent.cs.qmc.ac.uk> jeremyr@cs.qmc.ac.uk (Jeremy Roussak) writes:

>What is this?  I'm using LSC 3.02.  When I build my app, LSC kindly
>generates a SIZE -1 resource for me, but it also adds this ZERO
>resource.  It's about 30 bytes long.  ResEdit has no template for it.

	The ZERO resource describes what variables are to be initialized
to zero when the program starts up.

R.

 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group
 Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

"There is no personal problem which cannot be solved by sufficient
application of high explosives."