[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MOTU vs. MIDI Manager

nick@lfcs.ed.ac.uk (Nick Rothwell) (08/30/89)

In article <29462@srcsip.UUCP>, mnkonar@manyjars (Murat N. Konar) writes:
>I'm calling up MOTU today to pester them about making Performer MIDIMgr
>compatible and I encourage other users to do the same.

It doesn't matter too much to me at the moment since I can't run Performer
under MultiFinder anyway.. unless... should I be able to open a DA and
install this as a MIDI preprocessor/filter?
   Wny don't I just wait until my copy of MIDI manager arrives? Good
idea, Nick.
   But, I will call MOTU (trans-Atlantic, no less!) since it's vital that
they take this seriously. Especially after I paid for my v3.0 upgrade
largely to stay up-to-date for this eventuality.

		Nick.
--
Nick Rothwell,	Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science, Edinburgh.
		nick@lfcs.ed.ac.uk    <Atlantic Ocean>!mcvax!ukc!lfcs!nick