[comp.sys.mac.programmer] THINK C manual bindings suck!

malczews@girtab.usc.edu (Frank Malczewski) (09/13/89)

I was just kind of smiling while previous posters yayed & nayed the bindings
that Symantec uses for its C manuals -- that is until I got my upgrade to 4.0
today.

I opened up the package, opened up the Standard Libraries Reference, and out
comes the table of contents page followed by the next 60+ pages.  Needless to
say, Symantec will be getting a call from me tomorrow!  If they are going
through all the extra expense and trouble to use this wonderful binding, they
could at least give me a chance to ruin it first!
--

  -- Frank Malczewski		(malczews@girtab.usc.edu)

macgyver@banana.cis.ohio-state.edu (wilson m liaw) (09/13/89)

In article <5061@merlin.usc.edu> malczews@girtab.usc.edu (Frank Malczewski) writes:
>I opened up the package, opened up the Standard Libraries Reference, and out
>comes the table of contents page followed by the next 60+ pages.  Needless to
>say, Symantec will be getting a call from me tomorrow!  If they are going
>through all the extra expense and trouble to use this wonderful binding, they
>could at least give me a chance to ruin it first!

	I guess maybe I am lucky. But I use both 3.0 and 4.0 manual on hourly
bases, and they are still VERY together...

					Mac
-=-
Wilson Mac Liaw                           $  Two sure ways to tell a sexy male;
Internet   : macgyver@cis.ohio-state.edu  $  the first is, he has a bad memory.
CompuServe : 71310,1653                   $  I forget the second :)
GEnie : W.Liaw                            $