[comp.sys.mac.programmer] LightSpeed C ordering information requested.

sirkm@ssyx.ucsc.edu (Greg Anderson) (09/13/89)

Could someone please send me the address &/or phone number (latter
preferred, actually) of THINK, the makers of Lightspeed C?  This
information appeared on the net with the press release of LSC v4.0,
but I failed to record it at that time.  :(

Thanks.

  ___\    /___               Greg Anderson              ___\    /___
  \   \  /   /         Social Sciences Computing        \   \  /   /
   \  /\/\  /    University of California, Santa Cruz    \  /\/\  /
    \/    \/              sirkm@ssyx.ucsc.edu             \/    \/

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (09/14/89)

In article <9090@saturn.ucsc.edu> sirkm@ssyx.ucsc.edu (Greg Anderson) writes:
>Could someone please send me the address &/or phone number (latter
>preferred, actually) of THINK, the makers of Lightspeed C?  This

	Symantec Corporation
	Language Products Group
	(617) 275-4800

	Symantec Corporation
	Corporate Headquarters
	(408) 253-9600

R.

 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group
 Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

"There is no personal problem which cannot be solved by sufficient
application of high explosives."