[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Changed %p LSC 4.0

dc4d+@andrew.cmu.edu (Darius Clynes) (09/14/89)

For those of you porting LSC 3.0 to LSC 4.0 be careful to
change (and examine) all %p usages in printf and scanf formats
to %#s. This is the new pascal string format. In addition,
watch out for %*s in scanf (skipping input string), if it
works at all, it works differently from LSC 3.0. Also,
you must add the MacSE30, MacIIcx, and MacIIx to the
SysEnvirons types to the enum in the approiate #include file
if you are checking for these machines.

-Darius Clynes    Carnegie Mellon Univ (412) 268 3148
                  Pgh, PA, 15213

james@utastro.UUCP (James McCartney) (09/15/89)

In article <MZ3peza00WB4Q4o298@andrew.cmu.edu>, dc4d+@andrew.cmu.edu (Darius Clynes) writes:
> In addition,
> watch out for %*s in scanf (skipping input string), if it
> works at all, it works differently from LSC 3.0. Also,

   This doesn't work. I posted the fix to scanf for this a while back.

--- James McCartney