[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Even Greater, Even Newer Contest !

d88-jwa@nada.kth.se (Jon W{tte) (09/21/89)

In article <2569@pur-phy> sho@maxwell.physics.purdue.edu.UUCP (Sho Kuwamoto) writes:
.. Tech Notes stack gets bigger ..
>Maybe it has something to do with the dogcow.  Bigger?  And I was afraid
>they'd taken it out.

Someone from Apple just hinted that there's more... "You'll never know
what you might find" is just the kind of vague statement you'll expect
from Apple when something's afoot.

Great New Contest: What's in there, more than dogcows ? (Now, whas it
shift-option or ruin-option ?) First one to mail me about it gets a
free beer from me next time (s)he visits the R.I.T. (And any letter saying
"TechNotes" will be judged as cheating and properly flamed ,-P )

Happy Hacking !

--
Anarchy is better that no government at all.