[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Looking for MAC programming books

david@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (David Dantowitz) (09/24/89)

I'm looking for [used] copies of Inside MAC I, II, III and V and other
programming books for the MAC.

David Dantowitz
david@cs.ucla.edu             "Curb your dogma"

engber@thylacine.CS.WISC.EDU (Mike Engber) (09/25/89)

In article <27378@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU> david@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (David Dantowitz) writes:
>I'm looking for [used] copies of Inside MAC I, II, III and V and other
>programming books for the MAC.

If you're looking to build up your Mac programming library I have just the ticket.
There is a book club that carries Mac books (+ IBM books & General CS books).
Their intro offer is 3 or 4 books for one dollar each. Your obligation is to buy
3 more books from them at their prices which are about 10-30% off bookstore prices.

If you've ever been a book or record club you know how this kind of thing operates.
You don't send any money till you recieve your book + you can return them if you're
not satisfied. They guarantee return postage it doesn't even cost you shipping.

They have:
	Mac Revealed 2/e  vol 1 & 2
	Macintosh Programming Secrets - Knaster
	How to Write Macintosh Software - Knaster
	Danny Goodman's two Hypercard Books
	Joel West's MPW book
	Dan Weston's two Mac assembly language books
	Various books on s/w like Excel, Illustrator, ...

	they don't carry Inside Mac

If you want more info email engber@cs.wisc.edu

-ME

woods@b17b.UUCP (new user) (09/28/89)

> I'm looking for [used] copies of Inside MAC I, II, III and V and other
> programming books for the MAC.
>

> David Dantowitz
> david@cs.ucla.edu             "Curb your dogma"

Tryed to email, but failed.

David, I have the Inside Mac books for sale for $50.00 ($96.80 new) or best
offer.  IM 1 has been highlighted, but is in good condition, the rest are
basically new.  See my post in misc.forsale, comp.sys.mac, or
comp.sys.mac.programmer for details or get in touch with me ASAP.

Mike Woods                 (Work) 205-772-7619
147-D Angela Dr.           (Home) 205-837-4883
Madison, AL  35758