[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Re^5: C++ options - help!

kempf@tci.bell-atl.com (Cory Kempf) (10/13/89)

kempf@tci.bell-atl.com (Cory Kempf) writes:
>							(which we
>don't have as yet... we are self financed -- ie no venture capital.
>Every dollar spent comes out of the founder's pockets)

I thought I had better clarify that... TCI is not a startup, TCI has
been around for several years (and is an Apple partner).  I am
starting a company on my own time.  (I re-read my article and it
looked like I was saying that TCI was a start-up.)

+C
--
Cory Kempf		Technology Concepts	     phone: (508) 443-7311 x341
uucp:	{anywhere}!uunet!tci!kempf, kempf@tci.bell-atl.com