[comp.sys.mac.programmer] What MPW 3 C bugs? Was

t-jlee@microsoft.UUCP (Johnny Lee) (10/15/89)

I (and probably several other people out there) would like to know
what bugs are there in MPW 3 C, just so I don't bang my
head into mashed potatoes over a compiler bug.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Johnny Lee
t-jlee@microsoft.UUCP
...!uw-beaver!microsoft!t-jlee

keith@Apple.COM (Keith Rollin) (10/15/89)

In article <8050@microsoft.UUCP> t-jlee@microsoft.UUCP (Johnny Lee) writes:

>I (and probably several other people out there) would like to know
>what bugs are there in MPW 3 C, just so I don't bang my
>head into mashed potatoes over a compiler bug.

I tried making one once. However, there were too many bugs in 3.0 to compile a
manageable list. MPW 3.1 will be out soon, though, and I hope to have a fairly
comprehensive list of bugs compiled soon after it is available.

"If life gives you mashed potatoes, make Pringles potato chips."

INTERNET: keith@apple.com
"Argue for your Apple, and sure enough, it's yours" - Keith Rollin, Contusions