[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Help! Need DA source code.

stores@unix.SRI.COM (Matt Mora) (10/28/89)

Does any kind usenet soul have any sample da code that
they could share with me?

My using  LSP.

Is there any available by FTP?

Thanks again

Matthew Mora
SRI International                       stores@unix.sri.com

6600pete@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (10/28/89)

In article <5043@unix.SRI.COM> stores@unix.SRI.COM (Matt Mora) writes:
> Does any kind usenet soul have any sample da code that
> they could share with me?
> My using  LSP.

There should be some on your LSP distribution disks.

--

steve@cpdaux.UUCP (Steve Lemke) (10/29/89)

In article <2758@hub.UUCP> pete@cavevax.ucsb.edu writes:
}In article <5043@unix.SRI.COM> stores@unix.SRI.COM (Matt Mora) writes:
}> Does any kind usenet soul have any sample da code that
}> they could share with me?
}> My using  LSP.
}
}There should be some on your LSP distribution disks.

Yes, but that is a large DA that is written in object pascal.  There are
those of us who would just like something really short and simple in plain
old Pascal with no object stuff and multiple files.

I haven so far been unable to find something small and simple except for
the color puzzle DA that was written about in April 1988 MacTutor or
something like that.  I found the source on GEnie, and it was in LSP 1.x
encripted form.  Then I found someone with LPS 1.x to save it as text only,
and I haven't had time to play with it since then.  Any other sample DA
projects would be very appreciated.  If small enough, they could be
stuffed, binhexed, and posted to this group or comp.binaries.mac...

--
----- Steve Lemke ------------------- "MS-DOS (OS/2, etc.) - just say no!"
----- Internet: cpdaux!steve@apple.com                GEnie:  LEMKE