[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Multi-Finder Friendly?

bochner@lange.harvard.edu (Harry Bochner) (11/03/89)

I'd like to learn how to make an application of mine multi-finder aware,
and am having trouble finding the documentation. I got technotes 158, 180,
205, etc from sumex, and they help a bit, but mostly they refer to
'MultiFinder Developer's Package' and 'Programmer's Guide to MultiFinder'.
How can I get these? Is there an anonymous ftp site that has them? Or
do you have to get hard copy from Apple?
 Thanks,
 Harry Bochner
 bochner@endor.harvard.edu

rickf@Apple.COM (Rick Fleischman) (11/03/89)

In article <BOCHNER.89Nov2165243@lange.harvard.edu> bochner@lange.harvard.edu (Harry Bochner) writes:

>I'd like to learn how to make an application of mine multi-finder aware,
>and am having trouble finding the documentation. I got technotes 158, 180,
>205, etc from sumex, and they help a bit, but mostly they refer to
>'MultiFinder Developer's Package' and 'Programmer's Guide to MultiFinder'.
>How can I get these? Is there an anonymous ftp site that has them? Or
>do you have to get hard copy from Apple?
> Thanks,
> Harry Bochner
> bochner@endor.harvard.edu

Programmer's Guide to Multifinder is available through APDA:
Part Number:  M7044, Price:  $20.00

Multifinder Developer's Package is no longer available.  I believe it
was replaced by Programmer's Guide to Multifinder.

You can reach APDA at (800) 282-2732 or by writing to
APDA
Apple Computer, Inc.
20525 Mariani Avenue, M/S 33-G
Cupertino, CA  95014