[comp.sys.mac.programmer] ViewEdit grid size -- how to set it ?

recerik@alliant.uni-c.dk (Erik Bertelsen) (11/05/89)

How do you set the default grid size in ViewEdit ? I want to have it as 8
in each direction instead of 16, and I don't want to set it each time (or have
my subviews snapped to the coarser grid).

Anyway - ViewEdit (and MacApp) is/are great tool(s) !!

- regards
Erik Bertelsen
UNI-C, The Danish Computing Centre for Research and Education.

keith@Apple.COM (Keith Rollin) (11/07/89)

In article <RECERIK.89Nov4193118@alliant.uni-c.dk> recerik@alliant.uni-c.dk (Erik Bertelsen) writes:
>How do you set the default grid size in ViewEdit ? I want to have it as 8
>in each direction instead of 16, and I don't want to set it each time (or have
>my subviews snapped to the coarser grid).
>
>Anyway - ViewEdit (and MacApp) is/are great tool(s) !!

I don't think that there is a way to do this, but I've sent your letter to the
guy in charge of ViewEdit. I don't think that there will be time to get this
in for MacApp 2.0 (yes...there WILL be a final!), but maybe in something
afterwards.

INTERNET: keith@apple.com
"Argue for your Apple, and sure enough, it's yours" - Keith Rollin, Contusions