[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Object Oriented Programming Extender NEEDED!!

cy03+@andrew.cmu.edu (Chao-Ping Yang) (11/13/89)

I have not been reading this board for some time now
since I have been doing MSWindows, and enjoying the
object oriented environment there very much.

Can someone tells me if I can get some extender that would allow
a little bit of object oriented programming on the Mac, so that
I can save myself a lot of trouble of going through that event
loop?

Thanks.

mm5l+@andrew.cmu.edu (Matthew Mashyna) (11/14/89)

cy03+@andrew.cmu.edu (Chao-Ping Yang) writes:

>Can someone tells me if I can get some extender that would allow
>a little bit of object oriented programming on the Mac, so that
>I can save myself a lot of trouble of going through that event
>loop?

Try MacApp (MPW pascal & C++) or Think C 4.0 with object extension.

Matt Mashyna
Macintosh Initiative,
H&SS Dean's Office
Carnegie Mellon