[comp.sys.mac.programmer] GNU code beautifier

rob@cs.mu.oz.au (Robert Wallen) (11/17/89)

In article <10680@claris.com> peirce@claris.com (Michael Peirce) writes:
>The GNU people have produced some nice software, but they have choosen not
                                   ^^^^ Hmmmm...

>I have choosen to never use GNU software.  Others have choosen to do the
>same.

Especially the guys who write the GNU software. Having just waded through the
egrep someone ported to MPW ( I wanted the regexp stuff for a PACK idea I
have), I really wish they had pretty printed it themselves...

And why oh why dont those guys learn that you don't need 'goto'.  No really,
you dont.  God knows what the insides of GNU are going to look like but I
think RMS is on a good thing selling support instead of software.  There is
no way that anyone would ever be able to support that stuff themselves!!
Talk about creating your own demand...

Note: I dont want to buy into the politics thing either.