[comp.sys.mac.programmer] _Develop_ magazine status?

spencer@hydroplane.cis.ohio-state.edu (Stephen N. Spencer) (11/30/89)

In the November issue of _MacTutor_ magazine there's a "Special Notice"
concerning a new publication, from Apple, called _Develop_, touted as a
"sister" publication to _MacTutor_.

I've called several bookstores and the local Apple dealer and have been
getting nowhere.

Has this publication come out yet?  If not, anyone know where it will?
-=-
Stephen N. Spencer      |"For a successful technology, reality must take
ACCAD, 1224 Kinnear Rd. | precedence over public relations, for Nature
Columbus OH 43212       | cannot be fooled."     - Richard P. Feynman
spencer@heinlein.cgrg.ohio-state.edu OR spencer@cis.ohio-state.edu

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (12/01/89)

In article <74546@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> Stephen N. Spencer <spencer@cis.ohio-state.edu> writes:

>In the November issue of _MacTutor_ magazine there's a "Special Notice"
>concerning a new publication, from Apple, called _Develop_, touted as a
>"sister" publication to _MacTutor_.
>
>I've called several bookstores and the local Apple dealer and have been
>getting nowhere.
>
>Has this publication come out yet?  If not, anyone know where it will?
>-=-

_Develop_ will be out in January.  It was originally scheduled for November,
but ran into some of those first-time-out delays.  It is a technical magazine
from Apple's Developer Press group.  I'll post more details as soon as
I get an accurate and up-to-date description meant for public consumption
from the editor.

--
Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_