[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Save PostScript files

HEPING@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (12/05/89)

I used command-F or command-K to save files to be printed into PostScript files
long time ago. But I can not make it work right now. What's the problem?
( under system 6.0.3 or 6.0.4 ).
BTW, I want to print these PostScript files from NeXT Laser printer, is there
any problem? ( If I secceed to save them as what I want :)

Thanks for any help.

Phil

jsimon@voodoo.ucsb.edu (12/06/89)

-Message-Text-Follows-
In article <19271@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu>, HEPING@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu writes...
>I used command-F or command-K to save files to be printed into PostScript files
>long time ago. But I can not make it work right now. What's the problem?
>( under system 6.0.3 or 6.0.4 ).

I had trouble with this too.  I could not get it to work under multifinder,
though I had no trouble without it.

jdevoto@Apple.COM (Jeanne A. E. DeVoto) (12/07/89)

In article <3242@hub.UUCP> jsimon@voodoo.ucsb.edu writes:
>In article <19271@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu>, HEPING@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu writes...
>>I used command-F or command-K to save files to be printed into PostScript
>>files a long time ago. But I can not make it work right now.
>I had trouble with this too.  I could not get it to work under multifinder,
>though I had no trouble without it.

Try turning off Print Monitor.
--
 jdevoto@apple.com  |  You may not distribute this article under a