[comp.sys.mac.programmer] LS Pascal 1.11 Libraries --> v2.0x

xpress@jessica.Stanford.EDU (Brad Hochberg) (12/14/89)

I need to use a library written for LightSpeed Pascal v1.11 in a program I am
writing in version 2.0p1.  (It is a library from Capps' Editor Construction
Kit.)  When I run the program LightSpeed gives me a "Macintosh System Error
-192:  Resource Not Found" error when it gets to that library.  Does anyone
know how I can use the library in my program?

Thanks in advance.

--Brad

In article <7644@portia.Stanford.EDU> xpress@jessica.Stanford.EDU (Brad Hochberg) writes:
>I need to use a library written for LightSpeed Pascal v1.11 in a program I am
>writing in version 2.0p1.  (It is a library from Capps' Editor Construction
>Kit.)  When I run the program LightSpeed gives me a "Macintosh System Error
>-192:  Resource Not Found" error when it gets to that library.  Does anyone
>know how I can use the library in my program?
>
>--Brad

I solved my own problem.  There is a utility that comes with the regular
version of THINK Pascal, not the educational version, that converts v1.11
libraries to 2.0 format.

Now that I have the library working I get the following link error:
undefined: "PEESCLEN" (PE.PLib)
Anyone have any suggestions for getting around this?

Thanks in advance.

--Brad
|  Brad Hochberg                |  "When you lose sight of the details, the  |
|  Stanford University          |   whole picture gets blurred."             |
|  xpress@jessica.Stanford.EDU  |     --Me                                   |