[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Apple.com

sdussin@dgis.dtic.dla.mil (Steve Dussinger) (12/14/89)

Has anyone out there been able to access Apple.com via FTP lately?? I have been
trying to FTP there every day for about a week, and all I can get is a message
from my FTP that says "Network Unreachable".  Now, I know I've FTP'ed to Apple
before, does anyone know what's the problem??

					Thanx,
					   Steve Dussinger

Steven W. Dussinger                    | ARPA: sdussin@dgis.dtic.dla.mil

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (12/15/89)

In article <701@dgis.dtic.dla.mil> sdussin@dgis.dtic.dla.mil (Steve Dussinger) writes:
>Has anyone out there been able to access Apple.com via FTP lately?? I have been
>trying to FTP there every day for about a week, and all I can get is a message
>from my FTP that says "Network Unreachable".  Now, I know I've FTP'ed to Apple
>before, does anyone know what's the problem??

Our machine was down early in the week due to a disk crash.  Sorry for the
inconvenience...

--
Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_