[comp.sys.mac.programmer] David who... || BookSource

dks@shumv1.uucp (D. K. Smith) (12/15/89)

In article <9291@hoptoad.uucp> tim@hoptoad.UUCP (Tim Maroney) writes:
>....debugger, such as MacsBug or TMON.  You can debug anything this
>way.  David Oster just gave a description of the process.

>--
>Tim Maroney, Mac Software Consultant, sun!hoptoad!tim, tim@toad.com

Where was this info from David Oster???
Was it of significant length and usefulness or just a quick tip?

Question #2:

I think there may be others (by the thousands) out there in netLand
who may be looking (or wishing) for a place to purchase technical
books without paying sugg. retail.  I am probably bringing up another
beat to death subject especially since the closing of Tech Alliance,
however I wasn't reading the net regularly when they closed.
I remember that they had cheap books... if you could stomach their
service.

Anyway, has anyone turned over a stone somewhere and found a
book buyer's goldmine?  If so, post it for all to read!  And
hopefully, with the increased business they won't crank up their
prices of the published goods as did a particular place we all used
to love, ComputerWare.  Why do these things happen?!?

dk smith
Disclaimer: I disclaim nothing!	|	I *am* a happy-camper. 	    |
	    I is responsible.	|	It wasn't always, so.	    |