[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MacRecorder Tool Kit

umcarls9@ccu.umanitoba.ca (01/02/90)

I've sent the MacRecorder Hacker's Tool Kit to the Info-Mac archives,
so all the people who requested it can get it from there.

Hope this doesn't cause problems for anyone.

myers@hpldola.HP.COM (Dan Myers) (01/04/90)

umcarls9@ccu.umanitoba.ca  writes:

> I've sent the MacRecorder Hacker's Tool Kit to the Info-Mac archives,
> so all the people who requested it can get it from there.

> Hope this doesn't cause problems for anyone.

    Just what IS the MacRecorder?  Is it hardware? Software?  I assume
    it is used to digitize sounds/ create sound resource files... Correct?

    Dan