[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MacUser code from CIS?

sobiloff@thor.acc.stolaf.edu (Blake Sobiloff) (01/13/90)

In the latest (Feb '90) issue of MacUser there is a new colum on learning
how to program the Mac using Think C.  The authors said that their sample
code would be available on CompuServe, or from them for a couple $$.  Seing
as I am a poor college student who's learning how to program the Mac, I was
wondering if anyone here has access and can bring the sample code over to the
Internet (comp.binaries.mac, or even here)?  Please????  Thanks...
							-Blake

--
* Blake "MacMan" Sobiloff          sobiloff@stolaf.edu | Gee, Toto, I don't *
* AppleLink: UG0254	 Voice/Answering Machine: \\// | think we're in     *

MacUserLabs@cup.portal.com (Stephan - Somogyi) (01/14/90)

sobiloff@thor.acc.stolaf.edu (Blake Sobiloff) writes:

>In the latest (Feb '90) issue of MacUser there is a new colum on
>learning how to program the Mac using Think C.  The authors said that
>their sample code would be available on CompuServe, or from them for
>a couple $$.  Seing as I am a poor college student who's learning how
>to program the Mac, I was wondering if anyone here has access and can
>bring the sample code over to the Internet (comp.binaries.mac, or
>even here)?

Unfortunately, I can't recommend this. I, personally, don't care at
all, in fact, I think simple source should be distributed as widely as
possible, so that more people can learn how to program the Mac.

But, in the instance of the MacUser source, I can almost guarantee
that if someone were to post the source anywhere else, corporate legal
people would get involved. I don't know for sure and will look into
this further on Monday.

Stephan Somogyi       Berlin ist 1 Reise wert
NetWorkShop Manager
MacUser	              Any opinions expressed above are mine.