[comp.sys.mac.programmer] TechNotes Stack Help!

yahnke@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Ross Yahnke, MACC) (02/14/90)

Would some kind soul please explain to me how to do a "Find Next"
using Apple's otherwise spiffy HyperCard Technote stack?

Let's say I click on the magnifying glass, I get the Find dialog.
Let's say I type in "showwindow" or some such similar thing.
A reference to showwindow is found. Now how do I tell it
to find the *next* reference??? Is this even possible???

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (02/14/90)

In article <3171@dogie.macc.wisc.edu> yahnke@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Ross Yahnke, MACC) writes:
>Would some kind soul please explain to me how to do a "Find Next"
>using Apple's otherwise spiffy HyperCard Technote stack?
>
>Let's say I click on the magnifying glass, I get the Find dialog.
>Let's say I type in "showwindow" or some such similar thing.
>A reference to showwindow is found. Now how do I tell it
>to find the *next* reference??? Is this even possible???

Press the Return key or the Enter key.  The Enter key was added in V3.2 and
later...

--
Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_