[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Aztec C with MPW

c9a-ai@dorothy.Berkeley.EDU (Class Account) (02/15/90)

I saw Maconnection's ad on Macworld's Febrary issue.  They are advertising
Aztec C with MPW.  I was wondering, is that the complete MPW, including
the assembler, debugger, linker, and complier?  How much is the MPW from
the ADPD?  Maconnection is selling the "C with MPW" package for $95...
seems like a good deal compare with Think C ($145).

Also, what does SDB stand for?  I would guess it's a source level debugger,
but why do they sell a separate debugger when MPW has one itself?

Yan Or
c9a-ai@dorothy.Berkeley.EDU
c60b-dr@buddy.Berkeley.EDU

In article <22087@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU> c9a-ai@dorothy.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (Class Account) writes:

>I saw Maconnection's ad on Macworld's Febrary issue.  They are advertising
>Aztec C with MPW.  I was wondering, is that the complete MPW, including
>the assembler, debugger, linker, and complier?  How much is the MPW from
>the ADPD?  Maconnection is selling the "C with MPW" package for $95...
>seems like a good deal compare with Think C ($145).
>
>Also, what does SDB stand for?  I would guess it's a source level debugger,
>but why do they sell a separate debugger when MPW has one itself?

MPW in this case means the MPW 2.0.2 Shell-- ONLY.  No Asm, Pascal, etc.
And, since it is 2.0.2, no SADE.
][, ][+, ///, ///+, //e, //c, IIGS, //c+ --- Any questions?