[comp.sys.mac.programmer] FOR SALE: Macintosh Prolog

norman@a.cs.okstate.edu (Norman Graham) (02/15/90)

For Sale
--------
Advanced A.I. Systems' Prolog version M-2.0J (the most recent version)

Cost
----
- Retail        $US 298
- ComputerWare  $US 269  (plus shipping)
- I'm asking    $US 215  (I'll pay shipping within the USA)

System requirements
-------------------
- Macintosh Plus, SE, or II
- two floppy drives or a hard disk
- minimum 1MB RAM (2MB recommended when programming ROM traps directly)

Features
--------
- Save and restore compiled databases
- QuickDraw graphics
- Access to ROM traps and foreign code resources
- Extensive debugging
- Interactive editing environment
- No limits on arity or number of variables in asserted clauses
- Indexing and a compiled internal format provide quick retrieval
  and execution of Prolog programs
- Dynamic assertions and retractions
- Real database reference pointers
- Style checking
- 289 page manual

--
Norman Graham                            Oklahoma State University
  Internet:  norman@a.cs.okstate.edu     Computing and Information Sciences

lim@iris.ucdavis.edu (Lloyd Lim) (02/17/90)

In article <5381@okstate.UUCP> norman@a.cs.okstate.edu (Norman Graham) writes:
>For Sale
>--------
>Advanced A.I. Systems' Prolog version M-2.0J (the most recent version)
>
>Cost
>----
>- I'm asking    $US 215  (I'll pay shipping within the USA)

If you don't read comp.sys.mac, I'm selling my copy too.  My copy is version
M-1.15C.  It is upgradable to the latest version for $128.  Make me a
reasonable offer or offer to trade some software you own that you don't want
anymore.  Let's talk.

+++
Lloyd Lim     Internet: lim@iris.ucdavis.edu (128.120.57.20)
              Compuserve: 72647,660
              US Mail: 146 Lysle Leach Hall, U.C. Davis, Davis, CA 95616