[comp.sys.mac.programmer] tn3270 for Mac

simon@uniol.UUCP (Frank Simon) (02/21/90)

Hello !

We search a tn3270 Implementation for MacIntosh Computer. Please DONT's send
me the Source or the Execuatable (we must pay for traffic). Send me a Mail,
where i can get it (Bitnet or ArpaNet Listserver).

regards Terra
! Nickname: Terra                      UUCP: simon@uniol.UUCP  !
! Realname: Frank Simon               Sub: Terra@mcshh.UUCP    !
! Position: Oldenburg, FRG             EARN: 151133@DOLUNI1    !
!                       Bist du wahres leben ?                 !

zben@umd5.umd.edu (Ben Cranston) (02/23/90)

In article <1866@uniol.UUCP> simon@uniol.UUCP (Frank Simon) writes:

> We search a tn3270 Implementation for MacIntosh Computer...
> ! Nickname: Terra                      UUCP: simon@uniol.UUCP  !
> ! Realname: Frank Simon               Sub: Terra@mcshh.UUCP    !
> ! Position: Oldenburg, FRG             EARN: 151133@DOLUNI1    !
> !                       Bist du wahres leben ?                 !

Try Peter DiCamillo at Brown University.  His TN3270 is compatable with
MacTCP (I think there is also a stand-alone version).  You might try
BROWNVM on EARN/BITNET but I don't know a good userid...

It does color and function keys and all the good stuff you want...

--
Sig     DS.L    ('ZBen')       ; Ben Cranston <zben@Trantor.UMD.EDU>
* Network Infrastructures Group, Computer Science Center

damon@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Rick Damon) (03/02/90)

The userid for Peter DiCamillo, the author of tn3270 for the mac, is:
CMSMAINT@brownvm.brown.edu