[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MacsBug for the ci

datta@cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Darik Datta) (03/06/90)

I recall seeing a few postings regarding MacsBug 6.1b1 which is supposed
to be compatible with the IIci.  However, all I have been able to get my
hands on is plain 6.1, which is only marginally compatible.  If anybody
has the newer version, I would greatly appreciate it if there was some
way I could get a hold of a copy.  Please note that I don't have access
to ftp sites, so telling me it's at sumex wouldn't do me much good.

Thanx in advance,
   D. Datta

bolden@gumby.cs.wisc.edu (Eric Bolden) (03/13/90)

In article <2574@cs-spool.calgary.UUCP> datta@cs-sun-fsb.UUCP (Darik Datta) writes:

>I recall seeing a few postings regarding MacsBug 6.1b1 which is supposed
>to be compatible with the IIci.  However, all I have been able to get my
>hands on is plain 6.1, which is only marginally compatible.  If anybody
>has the newer version, I would greatly appreciate it if there was some
>way I could get a hold of a copy.  Please note that I don't have access
>to ftp sites, so telling me it's at sumex wouldn't do me much good.

I tried MB 6.1b1 on a //ci, with no luck. 6.1 is, as far as I know, the latest
version.

Brad Koehn
"Fly like an Emu!"