[comp.sys.mac.programmer] For Sale....

cruz@LAB.ULTRA.NYU.EDU (Nancy Cruz) (03/12/90)

	Well, it is time to upgrade from my lowly Mac Plus to
something a tad more powerfull... Say a IIfx?! Anyway I have the
following equipment for sale..

	For Sale:

		1985 Macintosh Plus w/ 2.5 Meg Ram.
		     (New analog board as of 1 Jan 90)

		     Apple HD-20 SC.

		     Apple ImageWriter I Printer.

		     Navy Corduroy Carring case for Computer,
		     HD, and Printer.

   		     All original packing material

	Best Offer..

			Thanks..
				Nancy.

fritzw@cpl-mfh.UUCP (Fritz Wonnacott) (03/17/90)

***
*** In article <9003112137.AA03704@lab.ultra.nyu.edu>,
*** cruz@LAB.ULTRA.NYU.EDU (Nancy Cruz) writes:
***

>	Well, it is time to upgrade from my lowly Mac Plus to
>something a tad more powerfull... Say a IIfx?! Anyway I have the
>following equipment for sale..
>

>	For Sale:
>
>		1985 Macintosh Plus w/ 2.5 Meg Ram.
>		     (New analog board as of 1 Jan 90)
>
>		     Apple HD-20 SC.
>
>		     Apple ImageWriter I Printer.
>
>		     Navy Corduroy Carring case for Computer,
>		     HD, and Printer.
>
>   		     All original packing material
>
>	Best Offer..
>

>			Thanks..
>				Nancy.

Would you be willing to sell piecemeal (one item only) or do you want to sell th
the entire Mac package for one price?

	Fritz Wonnacott
	250 Delaware Ave, Suite #3
	Buffalo, NY  14202-2078