[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Think C

pnm@goanna.oz (Paul BIG EARS Menon) (07/31/89)

From article <2277@husc6.harvard.edu>, by siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel):
> In article <9870@fluke.COM> mce@tc.fluke.COM (Brian McElhinney) writes:
>>
>>Are the "class library user interface components" MacApp, a MacApp-clone, or
>>something completely different?  If something new, is it a complete application
> 	It's something completely different; the TCL supports documents
> and files as well as all the usual user-interface niceties. And there's
> a class for tearoff menus...

Wahoooo!! Err, so wots happening with the Think Pascal Objectionization, or
should I say, the manual (and class libs?) release.  Any ETA's ?

    Paul Menon,
    Dept of Computer Science,
    Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology,
    124 Latrobe Street,
    Melbourne 3001,
    Victoria, Australia.

PH:	+61 3 660 2291
CSNET:		pnm@goanna.rmit.oz
BITNET/ARPA:	pnm%goanna.rmit.oz@uunet.uu.net
UUCP:		...!uunet!munnari!goanna.rmit.oz!pnm

c9a-ai@dorothy.Berkeley.EDU (Class Account) (03/22/90)

Hi, I just bought a Mac Plus (poor student, can't afford anything else).
Well, as you can see, it's not so surprising that I don't have a HD.
So, here's the deal...  Can I use Think C with only 1 800K floppy?  How
about Turbo Pascal?  I didn't notice any requirement that says I
need at least 2 drives to use either one, but is it POSSIBLE to
use them with 1?  Or am I limited to doing very VERY simple things?
(Say, "Hello World"?????)

Yan
c9a-ai@dorothy.Berkeley.EDU
c60b-dr@buddy.Berkeley.EDU