[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Knaster's Mac Programming Secrets

dks@shumv1.uucp (D. K. Smith) (03/21/90)

Does anyone out there know if the code in Knaster's book,
_Mac Programming Secrets_ is available from an FTP site?

Thanks much,
dk smith

rsutc@fornax.UUCP (Rick Sutcliffe) (03/22/90)

In article <1990Mar20.195355.12503@ncsuvx.ncsu.edu>, dks@shumv1.uucp (D. K. Smith) writes:

> Does anyone out there know if the code in Knaster's book,
> _Mac Programming Secrets_ is available from an FTP site?

I have the same question about the code in Tom Swan's Programming with Macintosh
Turbo Pascal.

Rick Sutcliffe 	Associate Professor		\ (89-90 only) Visitor
		Computing Science & Mathematics	\ School of Computing Science
		Trinity Western University	\ Simon Fraser University
		7600 Glover Rd.,		\ Burnaby, B.C. Canada V5A 1S6
		Langley B.C. Canada V3A 4R9
	e-mail: Rick_Sutcliffe@cc.sfu.ca OR Compuserve 76475,3406