[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MacWrite file formats

dwb@archer.apple.com (David W. Berry) (03/22/90)

Sigh, I need to get hold of the MacWrite file formats.  Check the tech
notes, they now say "MacWrite file formats are available from Claris
now"  So I sent an AppleLink to Claris technical support, they say:

	"The file format information for the older versions of MacWrite are
	no longer available.  If you would like we do have the formats
	available for MacWrite II.  If you are interested in receiving
	them, please AppleLink you complete name, address, and telephone
	number and a breif summary of your need for the format."

So, does anybody still have a copy of tech notes #11 and #12, which
document the MacWrite memory and disk-based file formats respectively
they can send me?

	David
	David W. Berry			A/UX Toolbox Engineer
	dwb@apple.com

dwb@sticks.apple.com (David Berry) (03/22/90)

In article <7326@goofy.Apple.COM> dwb@apple.com (David W. Berry) writes:
>So, does anybody still have a copy of tech notes #11 and #12, which
>document the MacWrite memory and disk-based file formats respectively
>they can send me?
	Helppppp meeeeeee....   I'm now drowning in copies of both TN 11 and
	TN 12.  Thanx to all those that responded, especially those who responded
	with copies.  You can stop now.   Please...

	Seriously, a sound thank you to all that responded.