[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Object-oriented mailing list

james@limmat.wrs.com (James Moore) (03/23/90)

Could someone please send me the information for subscribing to the
object-oriented mac programming mailing list?

Thanks,

James Moore				| Wind River Systems
james@wrs.com				| Emeryville, California

I thought I'd respond to the net in a faceless attempt to increase
the ever expanding domain of OOP and those who trod its paths:

One such list is macoops@andrew.cmu.edu.  If you would like to
be on the distribution list send me mail at mm3d@andrew.cmu.edu.

self.signature,

 Matt M. McNally - 'Macintosh II Initiative' Research Programmer/Dugan
                    Carnegie Mellon, H&SS Dean's Office, Pittsburgh 15213
                    mm3d@andrew.cmu.edu | Baker Hall 369B, (412) 268-6990