[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Can Think Pascal create MPW Obj files?

pnm@goanna.oz.au (Paul Big-Ears Menon) (03/28/90)

hi,
  [While I'm waiting for the world to rotate].. Can Think Pascal V 3.0 or
any of its utilities convert lib files into MPW compatible object or
lib file format?
  A lot of apps can use these files.

Thanks for any info,

    Paul Menon,
    Dept of Computer Science,
    Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology,
    124 Latrobe Street,
    Melbourne 3001,
    Victoria, Australia.

pnm@goanna.cs.rmit.OZ.AU
PH:	+61 3 660 3209

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (03/28/90)

In article <3030@goanna.oz.au> pnm@goanna.oz.au (Paul Big-Ears Menon) writes:
>hi,
>  [While I'm waiting for the world to rotate].. Can Think Pascal V 3.0 or
>any of its utilities convert lib files into MPW compatible object or
>lib file format?

	Yes; THINK Pascal 3.0 uses the .O format as its library format.

R.

 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group
 Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

"When someone who makes four hundred and fifty dollars an hour wants to
tell you something for free, it's a good idea to listen."