[comp.sys.mac.programmer] 'machineType' field value for IIxf?

mm3d+@andrew.cmu.edu (Matt McNally) (03/30/90)

Does anyone know the 'machineType' field value in the
SysEnvRec for for the IIfx?

Thanks bunches,

 Matt M. McNally - 'Macintosh II Initiative' Research Programmer/Dugan
                    Carnegie Mellon, H&SS Dean's Office, Pittsburgh 15213
                    mm3d@andrew.cmu.edu | Baker Hall 369B, (412) 268-6990

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (03/30/90)

In article <wa4a2Qa00WBM81f0hl@andrew.cmu.edu> mm3d+@andrew.cmu.edu (Matt McNally) writes:

>Does anyone know the 'machineType' field value in the
>SysEnvRec for for the IIfx?

envMacIIfx = 11

--
Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_

marc@Apple.COM (Mark Dawson) (03/30/90)

In article <wa4a2Qa00WBM81f0hl@andrew.cmu.edu> mm3d+@andrew.cmu.edu (Matt McNally) writes:

>Does anyone know the 'machineType' field value in the
>SysEnvRec for for the IIfx?
>
>Thanks bunches,

> Matt M. McNally - 'Macintosh II Initiative' Research Programmer/Dugan
>                    Carnegie Mellon, H&SS Dean's Office, Pittsburgh 15213
>                    mm3d@andrew.cmu.edu | Baker Hall 369B, (412) 268-6990

Here it is:
#define envMacII 4
#define envMacIIx 5
#define envMacIIcx 6
#define envSE30 7
#define envPortable 8
#define envMacIIci 9
#define envMacIIfx 11

note: for Gestalt calls add 2 (i.e. gestaltMacIIcx = 13).
Mark

--
---------------------------------
Mark Dawson                Service Diagnostic Engineering

Apple says what it says; I say what I say.  We're different
---------------------------------

CXT105@psuvm.psu.edu (Christopher Tate) (03/30/90)

In article <39942@apple.Apple.COM>, marc@Apple.COM (Mark Dawson) says:

>Here it is:
>#define envMacII 4
>#define envMacIIx 5
>#define envMacIIcx 6
>#define envSE30 7
>#define envPortable 8
>#define envMacIIci 9
>#define envMacIIfx 11

Hmm, something's strange here....  What happened to number 10?

-------
Christopher Tate                   |
                                   | "An operating system, like a government,
cxt105@psuvm.psu.edu               |  performs no useful function by itself."
{...}!psuvax1!psuvm.bitnet!cxt105  |
cxt105@psuvm.bitnet                |