[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Mailing lists

moorej@cpsin3.uucp (Jeffrey R Moore) (04/12/90)

I think that I recall an TCL mail list (maybe it was just Think C)
awhile back.  Anyway, I didn't write down the address.  Could somebody
post the addresses of any mailing lists dealing with Think C, or mac
programming.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff Moore
moorej@cpsin.cps.msu.edu

dce@smsc.sony.com (David Elliott) (04/12/90)

In article <1990Apr12.010020.24609@msuinfo.cl.msu.edu> moorej@cpsin3.uucp (Jeffrey R Moore) writes:
>I think that I recall an TCL mail list (maybe it was just Think C)
>awhile back.  Anyway, I didn't write down the address.  Could somebody
>post the addresses of any mailing lists dealing with Think C, or mac
>programming.

It looks like the list died in its infancy.  We had a few days of
everyone introducing themselves, a couple of questions, a couple of
code postings, the announcement of an archive for the code, and
then an announcement that the list site was having Internet problems.

I haven't seen a thing since then.

If you have any questions on Think C or TCL, you should consider
posting to this group.  It seemed to me that most of the people
on the mailing list were c.s.m.p. readers anyway.
--
David Elliott
dce@smsc.sony.com | ...!{uunet,mips}!sonyusa!dce