[comp.sys.mac.programmer] AppleShare and MPW living together....

keith@Apple.COM (Keith Rollin) (05/02/90)

In article <55@hermix.UUCP> lance@hermix.UUCP (Lance Ellinghouse) writes:
>HELP!
>MPW C's "standard" C open, close, fopen, fclose do not work with
>AppleShare. I am using MPW C 3.1.
>
>Does ANYONE have or know of any libraries that I can get my hands on
>FAST to fix this MAJOR problem??
>
>Do I have to rewrite everything that should come standard??
>
>Please let me know ASAP!

Lance,

What's wrong with the StdIO routines? I just talked to the person who maintains
them, and she says that she knows of no problems with them. Additionally, all
of our MPW tools use StdIO, and they work on AppleShare volumes. Do you have
any specific examples that demonstrate the problem you allude to?

INTERNET: keith@apple.com
"Argue for your Apple, and sure enough, it's yours" - Keith Rollin, Contusions