[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Think C oop help

yarri@neutron.eng.ohio-state.edu (Douglas Yarrington) (05/05/90)

Hello all you knowledgable people out there! I have a question about
Think C oop extensions. I really don't like the documentation that's
included, and I don't find the examples (TinyEdit, Pedestal) very
helpful. I'm interested in using the oop extensions, but I haven't
found the tools I need to hurdle that learning curve.

Does anyone have any suggestions about where I can find more
information about Think C oop?

Thanks.

--Doug.

-=-
] Douglas Yarrington               B              whoever pays any attention [
] Ohio State University            S                 to the syntax of things [
] Electrical Engineering           E              will never wholly kiss you [
] inet: yarri@eng.ohio-state.edu   E                         - e.e. cummings [

olson@bootsie.UUCP (Eric Olson) (05/06/90)

In article <4911@quanta.eng.ohio-state.edu> yarri@neutron.eng.ohio-state.edu (Douglas Yarrington) writes:

>Does anyone have any suggestions about where I can find more
>information about Think C oop?

The best example code that comes with Think C 4.0 is the Art Class
application.  It is provided in source form in the distribution,
and was written by the same guy who wrote the TCL.  Except for
having more globals than I like, it is nice code.

The other examples pale by comparision.

-Eric

--
Please note!  olson@bootsie.uucp will not work!  Use an address below:

Eric K. Olson                 Internet:   olson@endor.harvard.edu
Lexington Software Design     Usenet:     harvard!endor!olson
72A Lowell St.                Applelink:  olson@endor.harvard.edu@dasnet#
Lexington, MA  02173          Compuserve: >INTERNET:olson@endor.harvard.edu
(617) 863-9624                Bitnet:     OLSON@HARVARD