[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MacApp Mouser question

sla@brillig.umd.edu (Steve Armentrout) (06/16/90)

Mouser question: How do I get the 'Source File of...' command to look at
something?  Most of the menu commands pertain to the current selection.
'Source File of...' seems to obey its own set of rules: what are they?

Thanks,
Steve

keith@Apple.COM (Keith Rollin) (06/17/90)

In article <24885@mimsy.umd.edu> sla@brillig.umd.edu (Steve Armentrout) writes:
>Mouser question: How do I get the 'Source File of...' command to look at
>something?  Most of the menu commands pertain to the current selection.
>'Source File of...' seems to obey its own set of rules: what are they?
>
>Thanks,
>Steve

Everything in the Member menu should work on the currently selected
method. If it's not, I'd like to hear of a specific example that we
could duplicate here.

INTERNET: keith@apple.com
"Argue for your Apple, and sure enough, it's yours" - Keith Rollin, Contusions