[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Getting hold of d e v e l o p

d88-jwa@nada.kth.se (Jon W{tte) (07/08/90)

Okay, let's say I have a CD-ROM drive...

What do I do with it ? (Apart from listening to
"Waiting for Costeau" by Jean Michel Jarre :-)

I've heard of d e v e l o p, so, where do I subscribe ?
Or do I have to obtain developer status ?
(god forbid - Apple Sweden won't even support MPW and
haven't HEARD of A/UX...)

Thanx for any info,

	Jon W{tte, Stockholm, Sweden, h+@nada.kth.se

rif_xu@eds.ericsson.se (07/10/90)

In article <1990Jul8.143022.7837@kth.se>, d88-jwa@nada.kth.se (Jon W{tte) writes:
> Okay, let's say I have a CD-ROM drive...
>
> What do I do with it ? (Apart from listening to
> "Waiting for Costeau" by Jean Michel Jarre :-)
>
> I've heard of d e v e l o p, so, where do I subscribe ?
> Or do I have to obtain developer status ?
> (god forbid - Apple Sweden won't even support MPW and
> haven't HEARD of A/UX...)
>
> Thanx for any info,
>
> 	Jon W{tte, Stockholm, Sweden, h+@nada.kth.se

Within Sweden you can obtain the d e v e l o p  CD's through ADT.

I have received three d e v e l o p CD's, plus some other, due to my membership
in ADT at no extra costs. Nice surprices ! I didn't know such services were
included in the fee.

  Johan S{rkinen, Ericsson Components.

E-MAIL: jas@kkeka1.ericsson.se     MEMO: VAX.EKAJAS