[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Attention : THINK C Programmers

souka@uh.msc.umn.edu (Omar Souka) (07/14/90)

On July 6 a program called C Marker was posted on comp.binaries.mac
(#942).  For those of you who missed this posting, GET THIS PROGRAM.  It
adds a menu to the THINK C editor menu bar which displays the names of
the routines in the file and you can easily navigate to these routines
with a menu command (you can also set your own markers anywhere in the
file)  It also will comment or uncomment a block of text if one is
selected.  I've been using it extensively for the last week and it
appears very solid.  Why doesn't Symantec do things like this?

philip@pescadero.Stanford.EDU (Philip Machanick) (07/14/90)

In article <2138@uc.msc.umn.edu>, souka@uh.msc.umn.edu (Omar Souka) writes:
> On July 6 a program called C Marker was posted on comp.binaries.mac
> (#942).  For those of you who missed this posting, GET THIS PROGRAM.  It
> adds a menu to the THINK C editor menu bar which displays the names of
> the routines in the file and you can easily navigate to these routines
> with a menu command (you can also set your own markers anywhere in the
> file)  It also will comment or uncomment a block of text if one is
> selected.  I've been using it extensively for the last week and it
> appears very solid.  Why doesn't Symantec do things like this?
Well, they do. At least if you use their Pascal...

Philip Machanick
philip@pescadero.stanford.edu