[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Story behind "Bmoof" ?

gft_robert@gsbacd.uchicago.edu (07/19/90)

---------------
I was perusing spInside Mac after having coaxed TN 31 out of the TN stack and I
noticed it had its own hidden "thing" too: the "BMoof" sound.  Wierd-sounding,
sort of like Clarus deflating (if Clarus were in fact a balloon, and not a 2d
animal).

My question is: what is this?  Is it someone from DTS (B. Bechtel?).  What's
the deal?

Inquiring minds (with entirely too much time on their hands) want to know.

Robert

= gft_robert@gsbacd.uchicago.edu * generic disclaimer: * "It's more fun to =
=            		         * all my opinions are *  compute"         =
=                                * mine                *  -Kraftwerk       =

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (07/19/90)

In article <1990Jul18.215457.24088@midway.uchicago.edu> gft_robert@gsbacd.uchicago.edu writes:
>---------------
>I was perusing spInside Mac after having coaxed TN 31 out of the TN stack and I
>noticed it had its own hidden "thing" too: the "BMoof" sound.  Wierd-sounding,
>sort of like Clarus deflating (if Clarus were in fact a balloon, and not a 2d
>animal).
>
>My question is: what is this?  Is it someone from DTS (B. Bechtel?).  What's
>the deal?
>
>Inquiring minds (with entirely too much time on their hands) want to know.

It is not a DTS person, but the latest issue of d e v e l o p might offer
some clues for inquiring minds...

I know nothing.

--
Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_