[comp.sys.mac.programmer] After Dark Programming Contest

vater@ernie.Berkeley.EDU (Rob Vaterlaus) (07/24/90)

After Dark Programming Contest Ending Soon!

Just a reminder to all of you After Dark "modulators" out there.
August 1, 1990 is the last day of Berkeley SystemsU After Dark
Programming Contest.  If you are planning on entering, bust a move!
Fix those bugs, clean up the code, and get it in to us!

Though we have received some neat modules, yours could be the
winner of the 19S SuperMac color monitor and card, Xerox Full Page
display or Maxcess Tape Backup drive.  But you had better hurry!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Berkeley Systems, Inc.
(415) 540-5535

pv9y@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (07/26/90)

For those of you who aren't so lucky to win the prizes or have your
modules included with After Dark, I would like to ask, on behalf of
all After Dark owners, that you distribute your modules as
free/shareware so your efforts are not lost. This is an excellent
chance to give After Dark a whole slew of neat new modules.

Adam

--
Adam C. Engst                                pv9y@vax5.cit.cornell.edu
"I ain't worried and I ain't scurried and I'm having a good time"