[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MacTutor

sonenbli@oxy.edu (Andrew D. Sonenblick) (12/20/89)

Anyone have the info on how to contact those who issue subscriptions of
MacTutor?  Please me it would to come in contact with that info. much very
Thanks, Moon Ando.

fmidgley@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Frank Murray Midgley) (08/08/90)

  Does anyone have an address or a number for MacTutor magazine?  I have been
hearing many references to it, and would like to get a subscription.  Any
pointers would be greatly appreciated.
				Thanks,
				-Frank   (fmidgley@phoenix.princeton.edu)
| fmidgley@phoenix.princeton.edu  |    This space left blank due to a lack    |
|                                 |                                           |
| "Your fault -- core dumped."    |    of imagination.          So sue me.    |
\-----------------------------------------------------------------------------/

rbarnett@adobe.COM (Ronald Barnett) (08/08/90)

In article <1689@idunno.Princeton.EDU> fmidgley@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Frank Murray Midgley) writes:

>  Does anyone have an address or a number for MacTutor magazine?  I have been
>hearing many references to it, and would like to get a subscription.  Any
>pointers would be greatly appreciated.
>				Thanks,
>				-Frank   (fmidgley@phoenix.princeton.edu)
>/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
>| fmidgley@phoenix.princeton.edu  |    This space left blank due to a lack    |
>|                                 |                                           |
>| "Your fault -- core dumped."    |    of imagination.          So sue me.    |

The address and phone numbers to MacTutor are:

     1250 N. Lakeview
     Suite O
     Anaheim, CA  92807
     voice:  (714) 777-1255
     fax:    (714) 777-6972

One year 3rd Class subscription is $37.00 US.

Ron Barnett
rbarnett@adobe.com     ...{apple,sun,decwrl}!adobe!rbarnett