[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Does anyone have a manual for Macsbug?

kenk@sunHd.tellabs.com (Ken Konecki) (08/14/90)

After downloading Macsbug 6.1 (I think) from GEnie, I tried searching out a
manual for the thing. GEnie has a macsbug manual but its a bit outdated.
While I can get by with the on line help and the outdated manual, I would
really like to use Macsbug to its full potential, and so would like a copy
of the manual. Does anyone have a new and improved manual for Macsbug that
they can send to me?

Thanks,
    -Ken K
--
Ken Konecki
"Eat well, stay fit, and die anyway"

cory@three.mv.com (Cory Kempf) (08/22/90)

kenk@sunHd.tellabs.com (Ken Konecki) writes:

>After downloading Macsbug 6.1 (I think) from GEnie, I tried searching out a
>manual for the thing.

Contact APDA.  They sell MacsBug with the docs.  BTW, the current version
is 6.2mumble (6.2 d somethingorother I think, might be up to alpha or beta.
has some nice improvements over 6.1, but nothing to write home about)

+C
--
Cory Kempf				I do speak for the company (sometimes).
The EnigamI Co.							603 883 2474