[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Current Think C version ?

watt@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Gill Watt) (09/08/90)

Just got a copy of Think C from MacConnection that is version 4.0.0

I know that 4.0.1 is available, but is it the latest released version
or are there others?

Thank you.

--
/*********************************************************************/
/ Gill Watt                              Thayer School of Engineering /

chuq@Apple.COM (The Wandering Phew) (09/08/90)

watt@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Gill Watt) writes:

>I know that 4.0.1 is available, but is it the latest released version
>or are there others?

The latest I know about is 4.0.3, including 7.0a9 compatibility. For 6.x
users, 4.0.2 is all that's needed.

--
Chuq Von Rospach   <+>   chuq@apple.com   <+>   [This is myself speaking]

It's a small world, after all!
It's a small world, after all!
It's a small world, after all!
It's a small, small world!

johnsone@uxh.cso.uiuc.edu (09/08/90)

/* Written  4:12 pm  Sep  7, 1990 by chuq@Apple.COM */
 > The latest I know about is [THINK C] 4.0.3, including 7.0a9 compatibility.
 > For 6.x users, 4.0.2 is all that's needed.
 >
 > Chuq Von Rospach   <+>   chuq@apple.com   <+>   [This is myself speaking]

How can 4.0.3 be obtained?  Only from Symantec, or is there an update installer
(like the one for the 4.0.2 update)?