[comp.sys.mac.programmer] ETO #2 Release Date?

norman@d.cs.okstate.edu (Norman Graham) (09/15/90)

From article <44816@apple.Apple.COM>, by jordan@Apple.COM (Jordan Mattson):
> Dear Ed -
>   MPW 3.2 will run under A/UX.  It is currently going beta, and this beta
> release, which will work under A/UX, will be part of the E.T.O. #2 release.
>   E.T.O - Essentials*Tools*Objects is a great way to stay up with the latest
> and greatest from Apple if you are a "mere mortal" or "blessed developer".
>   To get information on ordering E.T.O., contact APDA at 1-800-282-APDA!

Speaking of ETO #2, when will it be released? I'm ready to buy ETO, but
I don't wany to buy it only a few weeks before the next version is out.
This would burn up one of the quartly updates, no? (Looked at another way,
one of the 4 updates you're buying would only last a few weeks, rather
than an entire quarter.)

And how about comming out with something like ETO for ACL as well?

Cheers,
Norm
--
Norman Graham                            Oklahoma State University
  Internet:  norman@a.cs.okstate.edu     Computing and Information Sciences

jghiii@apple.com (Jack Hodgson) (09/29/90)

In article <1990Sep14.224914.3545@d.cs.okstate.edu>
norman@d.cs.okstate.edu (Norman Graham) writes:
> Speaking of ETO #2, when will it be released? I'm ready to buy ETO, but

E.T.O. : EssentialsPToolsPObjects #2 will be out in mid November... and
every three months thereafter.

Jack Hodgson
E.T.O. Product Manager