[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Even dumber question: "32 bit clean"

garnett@cs.utexas.edu (John William Garnett) (10/03/90)

In article <1990Oct3.085606@barred.rice.edu> sjbury@barred.rice.edu (scott j bury) writes:
>Please excuse my ignorance... But would someone please explain the implications
>and meaning of "32 bit clean".  The MAC is challenging enough to program w/o
>having to worry about something you don't understand.

I'm sure it was just a simple typo (comp.unix.aix instead of comp.unix.aux)
but could future posters on the subject "32 bit clean" please edit
the Newsgroups: line to avoid crossposting this thread to the AIX group?

Thank you.
--
John Garnett
                              University of Texas at Austin