[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Documentation on Communication Toolbox?

vita@sunny.dab.ge.com (Mark Vita) (10/26/90)

Is there any documentation available on programming with the
Communication Toolbox?  I downloaded it from America Online recently,
but unfortunately no docs were included.  Also, does there exist a
THINK C interface to the Communication Toolbox routines?

--
Mark Vita                                  vita@sunny.dab.ge.com
Advanced Engineering

han@Apple.COM (Byron Han, scapegoat) (10/27/90)

In article <6438@ge-dab.GE.COM> vita@sunny.dab.ge.com (Mark Vita) writes:
>Is there any documentation available on programming with the
>Communication Toolbox?  I downloaded it from America Online recently,
>but unfortunately no docs were included.  Also, does there exist a
>THINK C interface to the Communication Toolbox routines?

APDA has a document entitled "Communications Toolbox Reference".

Hope this helps.

Byron Han
CTB Scapegoat Emeritus